A pharmacists advice on essential oils during pregnancy.....
June 14, 2015
Discover what causes hormonal acne and how you can prevent it naturally
August 25, 2015
5 ways to soothe your baby to sleep using essential oils
March 24, 2015
Sleep. It’s the Holy Grail for any new parent.
“How’s she sleeping?” was probably the most frequently asked question we our newborn. And the answer wasn’t always pretty......
There’s nothing more exhausting – for everyone concerned – than a fussy baby (or child of any age for that matter) who won’t sleep. There are lots of tricks for getting your baby to sleep, from gentle rocking, to dim lighting, to soft lullabies, to regular bedtime routines, but that’s not the focus of this article. I want to share with you the top 5 things to do using essential oils.
Important note: not all essential oils are created equal. I’m a stickler for quality, and so the only oils I can recommend in good conscience are Young Living essential oils. Here’s where and how to buy them. CherylKleffer.com or ReNewOils.Net
Both of the oils I recommend in this article are safe for use with infants.
1. Add 2-3 drops of Lavender or Peace & Calming essential oils into a warm bath before bedtime. I’ve found this helps both of us relax more than before we used the essential oils.
2. Add a drop of Peace & Calming to a carrier oil such as coconut oil, joba, or even olive oil, and massage into your baby’s feet before putting him into his pajamas for the night. This is actually a great tip for the application of essential oils on children generally – it is the safest place to put it.
3. Diffuse either Lavender or Peace & Calming in the baby’s room for 15-20 minutes before putting her to bed. I don’t like to diffuse it while she’s actually in the room.
4. Put a drop of Peace & Calming on a stuffed toy he likes to sleep with.
5. Put a drop of Peace & Calming under her pillow. I actually do this for myself as well if I wake up in the night with a restless mind. It’s the one thing that will always help me settle and get back to sleep quickly.
Now, of course none of these tricks are exclusive to your baby. You can use them on a child of any age, and on yourself! Because as we all know, sometimes it’s not just the baby that has trouble settling........
By Margaret Floyd
For questions and information about how you can get started on Essential Oils and Oil Infused Suppliments contact me Cheryl@CherylKleffer.com Or become a wholesale member thru Young Living by using my member #1523801
Visit CherylKeffer.com Or ReNewOils.Net to read more about it or just Click here to become aMember or Buy Now